Before you start
- Somebody will be sent out to investigate and advise whether treatment is necessary.
- The cost of this service can be refunded if you then request treatment from the Council.
- However, if the problem is in a restuarant or shop that sells food, then you must organise your own treatment.
Please enter the street address of the mice in the 'Other information' box.
This request has a charge of £32.86 payable on completion of this form.
This form contains the following questions: (* = required)
- When first seen
- When last seen
- What access is there
- Droppings present *
- If droppings present, what size
- Gnawed food packages *
- Other information (supply detailed location info.)
- Property Type *
Need any assistance?
If you are unsure about anything or are having any problems, please email the Contact Centre or phone on 0845 277 7000 and we will be able to handle your request over the phone.