Before you start
- An animal control officer will be sent out to investigate and advise whether treatment is necessary.
- This service is chargable but will be deducted from the total cost of the treatment provided by the Council, this will be refunded to you.
- However, if the problem is in a restaurant or shop that sells food, then you must organise your own treatment.
You may be eligible for a concession call 0845 277 700 for more information
Please enter the exact location details of the mice in the 'Other information' box.
This request has a charge of £32.86 payable on completion of this form.
This form contains the following questions: (* = required)
- When first seen
- When last seen
- What access is there
- Droppings present *
- If droppings present, what size
- Gnawed food packages *
- Other information (supply detailed location info.)
- Property Type *
Need any assistance?
If you are unsure about anything or are having any problems, please email the Contact Centre or phone on 0845 277 7000 and we will be able to handle your request over the phone.