Before you start
- If the pothole is dangerous and will/has damaged a car, please call us on 0845 277 7000
- Please check that the road is an adopted road we are responsible for (eg. not a private road).
- If the pothole is on a motorway or trunk road, please contact the highway agency.
If you would like us to get in touch with your regarding this form, please leave your email address and or tel. no in the 'Other Info' box below
This form contains the following questions: (* = required)
- What is the width of the pothole (cm/inches)
- Less than 1.5in/40mm
- Greater than 1.5in/40mm and less than 4in/100mm
- Greater than 4in/100mm
- Where is the location of the issue? (Street name / number) *
- Other info. - landmarks, signs etc.
Need any assistance?
If you are unsure about anything or are having any problems, please email the Contact Centre or phone on 0845 277 7000 and we will be able to handle your request over the phone.