If you wish to track your case online, please sign in or register before proceeding.

Blocked gullies

Before you start

Please do not submit a request if any of the following apply:

  • If it is on a motorway or trunk road as this is the responsibility of the highway agency.

If you would like us to get in touch with your regarding this form, please leave your email address and or tel. no in the 'Other Info' box below


Request details

Need any assistance?

If you are unsure about anything or are having any problems, please email the Contact Centre or phone on 0845 277 7000 and we will be able to handle your request over the phone.

Rate this page