Using our maps
The Nearest map lets you find many Council facilities, all handily listed together in one place.
You can use the mouse or keyboard to control the map. To pan (move the map) do one of the following:
- Click and drag the map using your mouse
- Click on the arrows on the controller at the top left hand corner of the map
- Click on the map and use your cursor keys
In addition, you can zoom in or out on the map by doing the following:
- Use your mouse to click on the plus or minus icon on the controller at the left right hand corner of the map
- Double click on the map
To show markers, expand the one of the 'Education', 'Facilities', 'Land and Property' and 'Transport and Communications' sections to the left of the map then select your chosen area of interest.
List of nearest facilities
Below the map you can view your nearest facilities. This is based on your address (if you haven't chosen an address it defaults to Municipal Buildings in Stirling).
The Nearest map includes:
- Bus stops
- Car parks
- Cycle paths
- Local offices
- Police stations
- Primary schools and catchments
- Recycling centres
- Salt bins
- Secondary schools and catchments
- Telecom masts
Park and Ride Maps
The park and ride route maps show the stop locations and routes for both of our park and ride locations. These are in alphabetical order ie Stop A is where the car park is located.
The data that is used on our maps was correct when first published. However, if you do find an error with the results please contact the Web Team and we will try to get the information which we use updated.