Things for kids to do
You can also view our What's On In and Around Stirling Calendar where you can choose your category and date
- The Peak for classes and sport
- Kings Park
- Plean Country Park - a delight for all ages, beautiful walks, little burns with tadpoles and frogs and bridges, a natural playpark with kids zipslide, hammocks, climbing frames and more as well as carvings dotted around the park.
- Stirling Castle for kids
- Stirling Smith Art Gallery and Museum , lots to see and do
- Wallace Monument, Climb to the top of the monument for superb views, the fabulous Causewayhead park is at the bottom of the Monument.
- Heritage Centre in Bannockburn, Come and be a part of the re-enactment of the battle
- Firpark Ski Centre Alloa (Dry Ski slope, snowboarding, tubing, kids parties and more..)
- Fuzzy Ed's Eating Outside In (Adventure play area and eating area with waterfalls...)
- Springkerse View Playzone Stirling
- Briarlands Farm (Jumping Pillows,Go kart, Outdoor Play Structures, Mini Diggers, Tyre Maze, Sand Pits, Football Skills Games, Animal Paddocks and tots area...) 0.9 miles from Stirling Centre.
- Wonderworld Falkirk (Multi level adventure soft play and go karting)
- Indoor bowling in Stirling
- Kidz World Alloa (Astra Slide, Sensory Room, 5 Zones...)
- Helix Park in Falkirk , Walking, Running Cycling Splashing, Scooters, Play Area
- Kelpies - Falkirk
- Wellsfield - bouncy pillows - Denny
- Falkirk Wheel (Boat lift, playground, woodland walks and more...)
- Blair Drummond Safari Park
- Mariner Centre
- Vue Cinema - Stirling
- MacRobert - cinema, theatre, dance, music, comedy, family events
- Xtreme Karting - Falkirk
- Go Ape - Aberfoyle Stirling
Take in the stunning surroundings of Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, Aberfoyle as you fly 46 metres above the ground on two of Britain's longest zip wires. Located in the Trossachs National Park, it's a mecca for thrill seekers, adventure lovers and those that just want to get out and have some fun in Loch Lomond. Scottish Thistle Awards Regional Winner 2016.
There is lots for families to do in and around Stirling throughout the year, indoor and outdoor.