Support when in hospital

If someone moves out of their home to live in a residential care home, hospital or certain type of hostel, we may be able to grant a Council Tax discount at their own home address. The person’s main residence must be the care home, hospital or hostel. To help decide whether it is their main residence we look at whether the person has an intention to return home.

Rate this page

Related Pages