New contact details for Housing Staff who have relocated to Allan Water House. (This is currently under review)
Find your nearest Local office with our interactive offices map.
Information about housing surgeries for these offices can be found below.
You can always make an appointment to speak to your Housing officer or Income Maximisation officer by calling the contact centre on 01786 404040.
Please note that any repairs can still be reported on the phone number 0800 027 5888 (this is a free phone number from a landline). Alternatively you can request an online housing repair by completing our form.
Aberfoyle Local Office (map)
Balfron Local Office (map)
32 Buchanan Street,
Bannockburn Library and Council Office
Tel: (01786) 237870
Monday and Friday - 9am to 5pm (closed 1-2pm)
Wednesday - closed
Tuesday/Thursday - 9am to 7pm (closed 1-2pm)
Saturday - 9:30am to 12:30am
Callander Local Office (map)
South Church Street,
Cowie Library and local officeOpen Mon 2.00 - 7.00 p.m; Tues 10.00-1.00 2.00-5.00; Thurs/Fri 10.00-1.00 2.00-5.00
Tel: 01786 816269
Customer First Local Office (map)
Tel: 0845 277 7000
5 Port Street,
Dunblane Local Office (map)
See below for all other areas
- for Braehead (go to Bannockburn)
- for Bridge of Allan (go to Customer First)
- for Broomridge (go to Bannockburn)
- for Cambusbarron (go to Bannockburn)
- for Causewayhead, (go to Customer First)
- for Plean (go to Bannockburn)
- for Stirling Town (go to Customer First)
- for St Ninians, (go to Bannockburn)
- for Throsk (go to Customer First)