Roads - permission to occupy

Minor Road Works and Road Occupation Permits

These permits relate to

  • constructing a driveway
  • putting things like skip on roads or pavements,
  • scaffolding or building materials in roads or on a pavement.

Tables and chairs for a street cafe

You will require one of these permits to put tables and chairs outside your bar or restaurant.

A boards (pavement obstruction)

You must apply for a permit to sit an A Board outside your business premises.

Rate this page

Related Pages