Over a four-week window, Stirling’s citizens will be able to have their say on everything from road repairs to street lighting in an effort to ensure the Council provides best value for the people it serves. The survey will take 15-20mins to complete.
You can also review Council decisions dating back to 1995.
- Permanent Closure of Croftamie Nursery
- Budget 2020/21 - Closed Sun Oct 20 2019
- Allocations Policy Review Closed Mon 2 Sept 2019
- Libraries and Archives draft strategy consultation - Closed Oct 12, 2018
- Revised Statement of Licencing Policy - Closed Oct 5, 2018
- Stirling City Community Parking Management Plan - Closed Oct 5, 2018
- Dunblane City Community Parking Management Plan - Closed Sept 2018
- Stirling Food Growing Survey - Closed Dec 14, 2018
- The amalgamation of Doune Nursery and Doune Primary School
- Review of Education Provision at Trossachs Primary School
- Review of Polling Districts
- Local Housing Strategy Consultation - Closed March 1, 2019
- Stirling’s Taxi and Private Hire licensing framework: Stirling’s Taxi Users - Closed July 31, 2019
- Stirling’s Taxi and Private Hire licensing framework: Stirling Taxi Licence Holders - Closed July 31, 2019
The Boundary Commission for Scotland has published its Revised Proposals for UK Parliament constituencies.
Significant boundary and constituency name changes have been made to the initial proposals for both constituencies included in the Stirling Council area.
You can view the boundaries and names of the proposed and existing constituency boundaries, as well as other boundaries and documentation on the Boundary Commission Website
You can also comment on the proposals here or by email or postal address:
Boundary Commission for Scotland,
91 Haymarket Terrace,
Hard copies of the consultation documents, including detailed maps, can also be viewed at Customer First - see Contact Us