Holy Trinty Scottish Episcopal Church
Albert Place, King’s Park, Stirling FK8 2RG ///films.exam.large
Access to the building, guides will be available
Holy Trinity Scottish Episcopal Church in Stirling is Category A Listed and dates from 1878. It is one of famous Scottish architect Sir Robert Rowand Anderson’s most distinctive churches and is little altered since consecration in 1878. The interior is in near original condition and retains many original fittings, apart from a Memorial Chapel created by Robert Lorimer in 1921 to commemorate the fallen of World War 1. This church has particularly good examples of stained glass windows and military memorials, including the carved war memorial in the Memorial Chapel.
Guides will be available to visitors on arrival.
|Sunday 19 September 2021 a 2:00 pm||2 hours||Holy Trinity Episcopal Church||phone language|