Emergency repairs are something that might:
- effect your health, safety, security or is likely to
- cause deterioration of the building.
Examples of emergency repairs:
- water penetrating into your house
- unsafe power of lighting sockets or electrical fittings
- insecure external window, door, or lock
- loss or partial loss of gas supply
When will we attend?We aim to attend as soon as practically possible, you should not have to wait any longer than 24 hours after you report the issue. We will attend to the emergency repair to make it safe, these repairs often require follow-up appointments.
How to report an Emergency Repair:To request an emergency repair, please use our online repairs form
What happens once I report a repair?Stirling Council will:
- tell you the repairs category for the repair - this is the time allowed to carry out the repair.
- make arrangements with you to get into your home to carry out the repair.
- send you a text message to let you know you have reported the repair.
Last updated: Thursday, April 21, 2022 3:29 PM