What the Parent & Family Support Team do
The parent and family support team offer a range of parenting and learning support programmes for parents/carers and children/young people. Support can either take place in the family home, the community or at an alternative place.
Referrals can be received from your child's/young person's Named Person within Health (under 5 years) and Education and/or can be received from any other agency working with your family.
Referrers will be required to provide an initial assessment of your child and family circumstances and outline the specific support required.
Once a referral has been made, a support worker will contact you to arrange to meet with you.
- Parent and Family Support Team Covid-19 Restricted Delivery
- Parental Engagement Strategy
- Parent and Family Support Guidelines
- Positive Parenting
- Childcare Sufficiency Assessment
- Information for Families
- Information for Professionals
- People Learning Together
- Access to Educational Records Briefing Note
- Learning at Home: Tips for Parents
Parent Club is the home of Scotland's Baby Box. If you are a parent, a carer or a parent-to-be, the site offers parenting hints, tips and tricks!
Please see this factsheet for more information on the The Children (Equal Protection from Assault) (Scotland) Act 2019.
Last updated: Friday, March 19, 2021 10:37 AM