Provided to children over 8 years of age at the start of the school session, where the distance from home to catchment area school exceeds 2 miles by the shortest available safe walking route.
School transport will be provided when a route is assessed as being unsuitable for a child to walk to school whilst accompanied by an adult.
Child must be baptised Roman Catholic and copy of baptismal certificate must be e-mailed or posted to:
Stirling & Clackmannanshire Councils
Public Transport Co-ordination
Stirling Bus Station
We cannot process your application until we receive the copy of your child's Certificate of Baptism.
The application should be submitted a minimum working 7 days before transport is to commence.
The parent/guardian will need to make their own arrangements for the child to travel to and from school until any arrangements are put in place.
A Privilege Pass Scheme application form must be submitted if:
- the child is not baptised Roman Catholic;
- resides outwith Stirling Council area;
- applied via a placing request.
Please note Privilege Pass spaces can only be granted where surplus spaces exist.
Please do not use this form if:
- the child is transferring for the start of the school session from Nursery into Primary 1 at the catchment area primary school.
- the child is transferring from Primary 7 to the catchment area secondary school.
- you are looking for transport to a school that is not the catchment area school. You should instead ask the school for information about the Placing Request Procedure.
- you are looking for concessionary transport on a contract vehicle.
- you wish transport for any reason other than those listed below.
Last updated: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 3:00 PM