Apply for a Young Scot National Entitlement Card
The Young Scot Card National Entitlement Card (Young Scot NEC) is available free of charge to everyone aged 11-26 living in Scotland. For further information visit Young Scot. The Young Scot NEC can be used for Proof-of-Age, exclusive rewards and discounts. If you are aged between 16 and 18 years old you will also receive discounts on bus and rail journeys in Scotland.
All residents in Scotland under the age of 22 will be eligible for free bus travel from 31 January 2022. Please note you cannot apply for the travel card until January 2022. More information can be found on Transport Scotland.
Verification documents required:
- Proof of DOB (Birth Certificate, Passport)
- Proof of Address (Letter dated within the last month)
- Photographic Proof (Passport, Driving Licence)
Photographs should be:
- Facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- In close-up of face, head and shoulders (passport size photograph)
- With neutral expression and with mouth closed
- With no other objects or people in the photo
- Be taken against a plain cream or plain light-grey background
Apply for your card here.
If you have any queries regarding this or require further information please email us or contact 01786 233560.
Last updated: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 1:44 PM