How do I join?
- Visit the library if you wish to join. Joining is free and available to anyone who lives, works or studies in Stirling
- Fill out a membership form and produce two current (and recent) forms of identification to verify your name, address and signature
- Children under 16 years old need a parent/guardian to sign their form
- Your card can be used in all community libraries in the Stirling Council Area.
Registration is also required for computer usage
- If you lose your card, let library staff know immediately as you are responsible for items borrowed on your card
- A charge is made for a replacement card
- Users who join at the Raploch Xpress will need to have their membership card updated for use at other libraries
Join the Library Online
You may join the library online and we will post your library card out to you as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you will be able to place a hold on materials in the catalogue and, on receipt of your card, you will have full borrowing privileges. Please note, if you already have a library card, there is no need to join online and you can log in with your library card number as your username and your pin/password. If you do not have a pin/password, please contact your local library.
Update March 20: Whilst libraries are closed, we will contact you by email with your card number if you register online. Please allow a day for this to be processed excluding weekends. You can then access our online services straight away. Your card will be posted out to you once libraries re-open. Please also register online if you have lost your card. Follow the link below to register.
Information given on the registration form will be treated in the strictest confidence and will only be used for the purpose of access to library services and maintenance of your library account. It will not be shared. Individuals have the right to be informed about how the Stirling council uses their personal data. This information is set out in a Privacy Notice. A copy of the Library Privacy Notice is also available in libraries. For further information on individuals’ statutory rights see data protection.
Last updated: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:50 PM