How do I join?
- Visit the library if you wish to join. Joining is free and available to anyone who lives, works or studies in Stirling
- Fill out a membership form and produce two current (and recent) forms of identification to verify your name, address and signature
- Children under 16 years old need a parent/guardian to sign their form
- Your card can be used in all community libraries in the Stirling Council Area.
Registration is also required for computer usage
- If you lose your card let library staff know immediately as you are responsible for items borrowed on your card
- A charge is made for a replacement card
- Users who join at the Raploch Xpress will need to have their membership card updated for use at other libraries
Join the Library Online
You may join the library online and we will post your library card out to you as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you will be able to place a hold on materials in the catalogue and, on receipt of your card, you will have full borrowing privileges. Please note if you already have a library card there is no need to join online and you can log in with your library card number as your username and your pin/password. If you do not have a pin/password, please contact your local library.
See the promotional video below on what the library can offer or alternatively see our questions and answers.
Last updated: Thursday, October 7, 2021 1:16 PM