Preparing Your Business & Employees
The Civil Contingencies Act 2004 states that Local Authorities have a duty to provide general advice to local businesses about business continuity. To offer this advice we have put together this leaflet which should assist local businesses to start taking steps to make their business more resilient.
Here are some other useful links that can provide further information on Business Resilience:
- Scottish Business Resilience Centre
- Business Continuity Institute
- Business in the Community
- Go Forth Stirling (Business Improvement District)
- Scottish Fire & Rescue Service Community Risk Register
Further questions? Please get in touch using the Contact Us on the right of the page.
Last updated: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 9:24 AM