Before carrying out any works on a public road it is essential that you obtain the relevant permission

You can download the following guidance

  • Skip Permit
    This is  guidance for an  application for permission to deposit a builders Skip on a Road
  • Road Opening Permit
    This is guidance for an application to construct accesses, vehicular crossings etc., or make an opening in any public road
  • Vehicle Footway Crossing
    Please refer to Road Opening Permit above
  • Road Occupation Permit
    This is guidance application to deposit building materials on and/ or erect staging or scaffolding on or over part of any road
  • Street Cafe
    This is  guidance for an  application to Occupy the public footway in connection with siting and Operation of a street café
  • A-Boards This is  guidance for an   application for to place an a-board on the public footway 
  • Temporary Restrictions
    This is  guidance for an  application for a temporary road - footpath closure,  suspension of parking,  waiting restriction, one-way system or speed restriction. 
Rate this Page