Thornhill Community Hall
Thornhill Community Hall is a multi-purpose building completed in 2001.
The ammenities include:
- Amain hall, stage
- 3 meeting rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Changing rooms with showers (including disabled changing facilities and toilets).
The hall also provides substantial parking and easy access for all users.
The hall is suitable for:
- Private Parties
- Dramatic Productions
- Classes and Seminars
- Children's Activities and a broad variety of Sports and recreational uses.
- Enquiries relating to booking of school facilities should be made by -
- email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel:- 07342 103791
- Web - www.thornhillcommunityhall.org.uk