An archive of past consultations that have appeared on the website.
You can also review council decisions dating back to 1995.
- Overprovision of Licensed Premises Consultation 2018 (closed 15 July 2018)
- Community Council Review - 2nd Stage Consultation (All of the information generated through both these consultations has been reported back to Council at Special Meetings held on 15 March 2018 and 28 June 2018).
- River Parks (How you use the river park area? What routes you take? What problems you encounter?)
- Polling Districts - closed Wednesday 27 June 2018
- SEPA National Flood Risk Survey (ended 31st July)
- Transport and Sustainability - ended May 2017
- 2018 Review of UK Parliament constituencies (A 4 week secondary consultation on the Boundary Commission's Initial proposals) - ended 27 March 2017.
- Proposed Westminster Boundary
- Forth Valley Integrated Carers Strategy
- Viewforth Masterplan Consultation Form
- King Street & Murray Place
- Housing Rent Consultation
- Supported Local Bus and DRT Services
- City Deal Masterplan
- Local Transport Strategy Consultation
- Licensing Consultation
- Pattern of School Holidays 2015/16
- Raploch Masterplan
- Polling places consultation
- City centre roads - consultation
- Multi-Member Ward Boundaries
- Consultation: Proposed roads projects
- How do you want to contact us?
- Phone Box Removal/Adoption
- Woodland Consultations
- New Constituencies Consultation