The structure of the organisation
The Depute Chief Executive, Senior Managers, and Chief Officers are accountable to the Chief Executive for the day-to-day management of services. Heads of Service work collaboratively to:
- Lead, manage and co-ordinate the individual functions that make up the range of services we provide.
- Implement strategic initiatives including priority actions from the single outcomes agreement and corporate plans.
- Maintain engagement with partners and key stakeholders in the delivery of service provision.
- Shape and implement policies to support best practice and the efficient delivery of services.
- Monitor, assess and improve the performance of managers staff and others providing services for and on behalf of the council.
The Chief Executive, Depute Chief Executive, Senior Managers and Chief Officers make up the Council’s Corporate Management Team.