The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOI) requires all Scottish public authorities to produce and maintain a publication scheme.
Authorities are under a legal obligation to:
- publish classes of information that they make routinely available
- tell the public how to access the information and what it might cost
Stirling has adopted the Model Publication Scheme produced by the Scottish Information Commissioner.
You can see this scheme on the Commissioner's website or by contacting us at the address below.
We have produced a Guide to Information available under the Model Publication Scheme, available for download in pdf format. This Guide to Information has been prepared to take account of the Model Publication Scheme 2017 which was produced and approved by the Scottish Information Commissioner on 31 May 2017.
The purpose of this Guide is to:
- allow you to see what information is available (and what is not available) in relation to each class
- state what charges may be applied
- explain how you might find information easily
- provide contact details for enquiries and to get help with accessing the information
- explain how to request information we hold that has not been published
- Web statistics for Stirling Council are published monthly. These are based on hits to pages within the public website. Listed are the top ranking pages on our site. We also publish our uptime statistics and a list of our social media accounts.
- Download or view the list of all schools and nurseries in the Stirling Council area.
- Find a list of General notices for Stirling, including Roads, Licencing, Planning, Flooding and more on Tell Me Scotland.
You can contact us for assistance with any aspect of this publication scheme: