Transport for children and young people with additional support needs
Is my child eligible for additional support needs school transport?
Some children and young people with additional support needs may be eligible for home to school transport. The eligibility criteria for ASN transport is outlined in section 3 of our Transport Policy.
If you feel your child may be eligible for home to school transport please contact the school in the first instance.
- Transport Policy
- Transport Guidance for Parents and Guardians
- Guidelines for Transport Contractors, Drivers and Escorts
- Accessibility strategy
- Additional support needs tribunals
- Assessment process
- Co-ordinated support plan
- Education in hospital
- Educational Psychology Service
- Getting it right for every child (GIRFEC)
- Home education
- Placement in mainstream schools
- Pre-school children with additional support needs
- Supervised medication
- Travelling people (support for children)
- Additional Support Needs Outreach Service
- Social, Emotional and Behavioural Needs Support Service