Slugs and Snails
(i.e. possible nest sites)
|Some relief may be gained by clearing vegetation and debris from near to indoor access points|| |
Cracks, crevices and steps
|sub floor areas|
- belong to the mollusc family
- have shiny white eggs
- common to all gardens in Scotland as part of their natural environment
- slugs and snails will only be treated if within the house (where very damp conditions prevail)
- treatment will not eradicate the problem. It is up to the owner/tenant to repair dampness.
- the Animal Control Officer will check to establish cause and/or access point and advise the householder. If tenant, the Officer will inform Housing.
- indicative of dampness and building issues