Demand Responsive Transport (DRT)
Demand Responsive Transport (Rural Taxi Service) is organised in rural areas where there are few or no conventional bus services.
- You can use this service at the cost of a bus fare rather than a taxi fare.
- National Entitlement Cards (Bus Passes) and Young Scot Cards are accepted.
- The journey can either connect with existing public transport or simply be to another destination within the DRT area.
DRT Booking Line
- phone: 01786 404040
Phone bookings can be made on Mondays to Fridays 9am-3pm (except 25-26 December and 01-02 January in any year).
- Bookings for Tuesday to Saturdays must be made by 3pm on the previous day.
- Bookings for Sundays (where available) and Mondays must be made by 3pm on the previous Friday.
Bookings can be submitted online at any time, although requests submitted on a Saturday or Sunday or after 3pm on a working day will be treated as having been received on the next working day.
Journey information for each area:
- Auchengillan, Blanefield & Carbeth
- Croftamie & Drymen
- Killin & Strathfillan
- Strathard & Trossachs
If you need to cancel your booking or make other arrangements call us on 01786 404040 between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Friday or contact the operator directly outwith these hours.
Please note: Repeated cancellations without contacting the Council or operator may result in suspension of DRT services.
See contact numbers:
- 24/7 Cars LLP: 01838 207 211
- Buchanan Cabs: 01877 385 666
- Crescent Cabs: 07710 800 067
- Drymen Taxis: 01360 660 077
- J. Morgan Taxis: 01877 330 496
- Kingshouse Travel Ltd.: 01877 384 768
- W. Miller: 01786 850 639