You'll find lots to do in Stirling. The historic Castle is situated at the highest point in the city. From there, you can descend through the old town, which has many attractions including walking tours with costumed guides and the Tolbooth arts centre.
Stirling is a must for any visitor to Scotland.
- View the history timeline
- View our many galleries of Stirling
- Search for archaeological finds in Stirling
- Send an electronic postcard of Stirling to a friend
- Can I find out about my family history
- Find out all the Stirling stats
- Visit Stirling Archives
- Fishing in Stirling
- Golfing in Stirling