- Fishing day trip delights include idyllic Inchmahome island with its Priory - retreat of Mary Queen of Scots
- Get around on one of the next bikes - but be aware these go quickly!
- Visit the Kelpies and the Helix Park for a great day out!
- Take a trip to Plean Country Park
- Wallace Monument
- Dollar’s “Castle Gloom”
- Doune Castle
- Stirling Castle
- Hill Walking in The Trossachs
- Local distilleries for sampling a taste of Scotland.
- Visit the Tolbooth, Centre for Music and Arts
- Visit the Albert Halls, City Centre venue - Find out What's On.
Take world-class crowd-pullers like Stirling Castle and Scotland’s first National Park, add great shopping, art centres, the Vue Cinema, and the MacRobert Cinema and Arts Centre mix with a healthy dose of fresh-air … walking, picnics, sailing, golfing, fishing … and it’s small wonder that Stirling attracts more than a million tourists each year.
There are lots of places to eat in Stirling from fine dining to traditional Scottish food, Chinese, Indian, Mexican and Turkish or World buffet - check out Your Stirling for more information.
Check the What's On for things to do in Stirling
See also activities in Stirling and surrounding area throughout the year.